Saturday, March 8, 2008

vision problems

I only have two problems with my eyesight: seeing near and seeing far.  I've needed glasses to correct near-sightedness for years and over the past several years I've needed help reading computer screens and closer things, too.  But I've become totally comfortable with the correction that lenses provide.  In fact, I typically use one contact lens for distance and one for reading...and somehow the brain sorts it all out. 
 
In my personal life direction I sometimes need "vision" help as well.  I can think that I see clearly where I need to go in the near term and in the far term, but only when I hold my life up to the Lord is that Vision corrected.  I am becoming more and more comfortable with the vision correction that the Lord provides.  His "lens" focuses the picture and clarifies my direction.
 
Mark 8:24 He looked up and said, "I see people; they look like trees walking around."
 25 Once more Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything clearly.
 
blessings,
Rob Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment