Wednesday, July 2, 2008

change is possible

When I was younger, I despised the idea of putting any kind of gooey stuff in my hair.  I thought it was vain and silly to do anything but cut it short and wash it occasionally.  Several years ago my wife encouraged me to use some hair gel to control the crop growing on top of my head, especially the unruly cowlick in the back.  Grudgingly, I cooperated.  I found that the hair gel worked and made it easier to corral things on top of my skull.  These days I don't hesitate to use the stuff.  In fact I boasted to my wife that I was amazed that I could still change habits at this advanced age.  I guess old dogs really can learn new tricks!

 

Revelation 21:5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."  

blessings,

 

Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment