Friday, August 1, 2008

the first choice

I have a friend in church who owns a small business.  His company provides repairs to homes damaged by fires and flooding, or any kind of water damage.  My own daughter used his company when they had damage from a washing machine that discharged water in the wrong manner.  A few days ago my work associate and I were driving to meet clients in Northern Virginia.  I spied a commercial van that was in the same business and was struck with their slogan: "First choice in cleansing and restoration"  They may well be the first choice in that area for smoke, fire and water repairs but I think you know who the real "First choice" is for cleansing and restoration.  I suppose all of us are in need of cleansing from the sin damage we bear and to be restored to our Lord.  Certainly, Jesus is the real first choice (and only choice).  He really has no competition for that title...and He still makes house calls!
 
Mark 8:25 Then He put His hands on his eyes again and made him look up. And he was restored and saw everyone clearly.
 
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment