Saturday, December 12, 2009

short thought

We are busy in the Chapel Choir with our Community Christmas Concert series, having performed Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  But I wanted to share one brief thought from John chapter 14 before today melts into tomorrow.  I was struck this morning with the reality that Jesus is coming again, not just in the grand sense to rule and reign.  He promised His believers that He would come back and take them to be with Him in Heaven.  Verse 3:"And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."   In the past I've always pictured going up to Heaven and hoping to meet the Savior then.  I find it all the more exciting that He will come at the appropriate time and take me home with Him.
 
Christmas blessings to all who are awaiting this glorious encounter!
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment