Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shouting the whisper

Matthew 10:27 What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!

Yesterday we were moved to shout praise to God, as Psalm 100 stated.  This morning we were encouraged to shout from the housetops...messages that have  been whispered to us in the quietness of night by the Lord.  As I stood still beside the pond this morning and felt the freshness of the breeze I also heard the air moving through the pines all about me and it was as if the Lord were whispering to me.  When He whispers I must listen close and when He whispers I know He is speaking to me personally.  But I must not whisper this message to others.  God is real...He can be known...Eternity runs alongside our lives like a river flowing next to the path of our days and soon our path will lead into that holy current.  Won't you yield your heart and the ownership of your life to the Lord...our eternal river guide.  Now is the time to appreciate the river view.  Soon we will travel those waters.
 
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment