Friday, July 15, 2011

under fish scale skies

I don't think you could design a more beautiful summer morning...65 degrees...low humidity and a sky that draws your eyes upward to drink in its blue elixir.  A special treat was the array of fish scale clouds that adorned the sky as I enjoyed the top down on my little convertible.  The thought that moves through my mind is that these are the days to practice our worship because the day is coming when worship will be our routine.  A day is coming when we move past science and solutions and all the serious issues that seem to surround us and we move to an eternity drenched in song.   The conflicts and uncertainties...the fears and unknowns...will all be overcome by the One who reigns forever and we will be in His presence.  We will move from war to  worship and from wondering and wandering to wonder in oneness with our Maker.
 
Revelation 4:2 And instantly I was in the Spirit,[a] and I saw a throne in heaven and someone sitting on it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment