Tuesday, October 30, 2012

that simple way

Life rushes by and rushes in...
and twists me side to side...

The day ahead, unknown and dark,
Brings fear to stir inside...

The past can grab and drag and pull,
and stumble, we may fall...

I need a hand to reach within,
one stronger than my own!

How can I reach that hand from God?
How can I know His touch?

Why it's a very simple way...
It starts by looking up!

A simple cry for help to Him...
A simple honesty,
That bows the head and heart to God
And simply states the need.

He simply loves us, you and me
Full-time we're on His heart...

So bow before you fall again,
and, simply, life will start.
   

Psalm 19:
The instructions of the Lord are perfect,
    reviving the soul.
The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy,
    making wise the simple.

blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment