Monday, November 26, 2012

a little strength

A little strength is all we have,
though fool ourselves, we try...

to think that we are mighty ones,
alone we'll tame our lives.

So well designed He's made our frame
that we mistake good feeling

for might and power and all we need...
Such thinking calls for healing!

Our strength is small, our weakness great
In every way you measure,

Our lives are but a stage for Him
to manifest His pleasure, 

that Heaven's strength is best displayed in earthen vessel treasures.


2 Corinthians 12:And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

blessings, with thanks
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment