Friday, November 9, 2012

more and more

More and more we seem to want...
we're never satisfied.

more things to own, more to control,
more stuff (like all the other guys!)

the more we have the more we want,
we're never full it seems,

but then one day we find the One
who went to the extremes...

He wanted us even more it seems
than all we've sought in all our dreams!

And as we bow before the Cross
our view is realigned..

Our inner self is now quite changed
Let's pause and realize...

That more and more we want to be
like Him who loved us more

and less and less are we compelled
by stuff on earthly shores.


Romans 7:23 But there is another power within me that is at war with my mind. This power makes me a slave to the sin that is still within me. 24 Oh, what a miserable person I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? 25 Thank God! The answer is in Jesus Christ our Lord.

blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment