Sunday, April 7, 2013

Heaven here

Genesis 28:12 As he slept, he dreamed of a stairway that reached from the earth up to heaven. And he saw the angels of God going up and down the stairway....16 Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I wasn't even aware of it!" 17 But he was also afraid and said, "What an awesome place this is! It is none other than the house of God, the very gateway to heaven!"

This day I walk in Heaven's sight,
though I don't live that way...

I think I move in life by self...
My strength, my path...just me...

But Jacob's dream reminds that,
angels are moving near and

God is active all around...He's there,
and He is here.

The very thought of Heaven close
affects my view of life,

The door to all that God indwells,
is here...

Where dreams find light.


blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment