Monday, June 17, 2013

listen

listen now as day begins,
the Lord is calling clear...

"Look to me and hear my words,
and draw up to be near."

"It is I who has made you and you 
bear my design."

"Consider how I planned for you
to walk this day...this time."

"You do not live for self, alone.
But for my pleasure true."

"The life you have, the breath you draw,
the thoughts you think, the craft you do."

"It's all from me this gift this life...now you're a giver too!"

"For as you give yourself to me, I'll show Myself through you."


1 Peter 2:But you are not like that, for you are a chosen people. You are royal priests, a holy nation, God's very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light.

blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment