Friday, August 16, 2013

love's laboratory

We started young...
Did you and I,

Barely knew each other,
So early in life.

I was drawn to your beauty,
so soft and so sweet.

You chose to join me,
just why I can't say...

And we've figured it out together,
this game of living,

Trav'ling through time,
all the mornings and evenings,

The wonders of children,
The plague of those bills,
The challenge of working,
Some sickness, some pills.

And we've figured it out together,
this game of life,

The Lord is so real to us,
I know He is why...

The diff'rences between us
Have joined us so fine.

Thanks to my partner,
We started so young...

It's been an adventure,
lab'ratory of love.

(to my Shirley)

Proverbs 18:22 
The man who finds a wife finds a treasure,
    and he receives favor from the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment