Saturday, September 7, 2013

this time, let's remain

As I pass through golden gates before the chamber throne,
Once again I praise your name for paving my way home.
Better is the Son you sent from high to rescue me,
than any hope in any god or thing that I could dream (or scheme).
Unworthy to behold your face...
Without the agency of grace...
You found me even in this place.
I come boldly through the door,
Sin's been vanquished evermore...
But this time I shall remain
In your Courts, before your frame.
In the place where victory lives
In this space my Father gives
peace that nowhere else is found
This time I will stay inside,
Never will I turn around.
In my mind and heart I'm home:
With You and nevermore alone.
Psalm 26:8 I love your sanctuary, Lord,
the place where your glorious presence dwells.
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment