Friday, September 13, 2013

Will you not obey me?

Deuteronomy 11:22 "Be careful to obey all these commands I am giving you. Show love to the Lord your God by walking in his ways and holding tightly to him. 23 Then the Lord will drive out all the nations ahead of you, though they are much greater and stronger than you, and you will take over their land."
26 "Look, today I am giving you the choice between a blessing and a curse! 27 You will be blessed if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today. 28 But you will be cursed if you reject the commands of the Lord your God and turn away from him and worship gods you have not known before."
Will you not obey me?
What more have I to do?
------------------------------
Will you choose the blessing now...
or the curse to follow you?
-----------------------------------------
One way or the other....
I've made it plain you see.
------------------------------------------
The best is what I want for you,
But you must come to me!
--------------------------------------
Why wander in your darkness?
Pretending false control...
------------------------------------------
Take my hand and hold on tight,
In trust you are made whole.
blessings and good night,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment