Tuesday, March 24, 2015

bow before him

 
It is very early spring.  A few buds are showing on branches and a few plants have sprung from the ground, but the days are still chilly.  As I drove home yesterday and spied a hawk soaring above I thought of how the Lord's imprint is on all I can see.  From the blue sky above, to the change of seasons, to every creature around, to my personal life...God had everything to do with it and I had nothing to do with it.  It occurred to me that I should have a continual attitude that bows down before the Almighty One! The Lord's presence is so great in terms of His Creation that it is easy for us to take Him for granted, but His presence is witnessed by His fingerprints on all we experience and see...all the time.  Who else should command my worship?
-
Psalm 95:6-7
Come let us worship and bow down.  Let us kneel before the Lord our maker, for he is our God.  We are the people he watches over the flock under his care...
-
blessings,
Rob Smith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment