Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fw: Beauty within


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:35 AM
Subject: Beauty within

As I strolled the forest trail this morning and simply enjoyed the spring beauty all around it occurred to me that the same beauty I was surrounded with also filled us within.  The maker of all nature...also made you and me.  The lens of appreciation I was using to enjoy my surroundings should also be turned within to realize that we are wonderfully fashioned as well.  Despite our sins and shortcomings, we are filled with, and designed for, beauty!
-
Psalm 119:73 Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: Give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment