Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Fw: the code of life


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:15 AM
Subject: the code of life

I am attaching a picture of a peony bush that my wife planted beside our house.  It didn't look like much to me when she put it in the ground but yesterday I saw these stunning blooms!  I can't get over how amazing color like this can come up out of the ground.  The Lord has a "code of life" that can unlock the ingredients of the soil and air, mix with sun and apply the right temperature to produce beauty.  It occurs to me that we are something like these plants.  We also are formed from the soil and the Lord has a code that He unlocks to infuse us with natural life and then spiritual life so that we can bloom and reflect His glory.
-
Color from the ground...that's really what we are! (the spiritual part blooms forever, too!)
-
Song of Solomon 2:1 I am the spring crocus blooming on the Sharon Plain, the lily of the valley.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment