Monday, April 27, 2015

Fw: first morning


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2015 7:23 AM
Subject: first morning

I went for a walk through a wooded path this morning (attached photo) with a desire to just spend time with Jesus.  I came to a familiar sight, that I'd not visited for some time.  It was a marshy area....not quite enough water for a pond but more than a swamp.  The beauty was breathtaking and I realized that the Lord had fashioned this setting just for our time together.  I was reminded that this was how man started with the Lord...in a simple but profoundly beautiful garden.  And I was reminded that the beauty of His companionship is just as real and just as beautiful.  I hope that you will enjoy the company of the Savior  this day as well!
-
Song of Solomon 4:12 You are my private garden, my treasure, my bride, a secluded spring, a hidden fountain.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment