Thursday, May 21, 2015

touched by grace

  I didn't allow enough time in my morning routine for a good walk and then I forgot to spray myself with bug spray, so I had to sit in the cab of my truck when I drove down to the pond.  But I knew I needed a touch from the Lord.  I started to look through my Bible when a beautiful heron took to the air directly in front of me and pulled into the sky with grace and fine form.  "That's it", I thought.  "A touch of grace".  I was ready to enter a new day having received just a touch of grace  That moment reminded me that beyond the touch of grace, I am held by grace even when I'm not aware and throughout the day...every day.
-
Matthew 17:7 But Jesus came and touched them and said, "Arise and do not be afraid."
-
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment