Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fw: sailing on the shore




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 7:30 AM
Subject: sailing on the shore

Awakened by the Master's touch
I go to water's side,
-
Unfurl my sail with cotton clouds
His breeze to catch...I fly.
-
Sunwashed spring morn
You draw Him close
My Master, Lord and Friend
-
Sailing on the lakeshore now
I know He's with me yet
-
And his wind carries through the day
My sail to fill...my boat he'll stay
-
Together we will find the way
as morning clouds and breezes show
-
It is enough to know He's close.
-
-
Psalm 85:10 Steadfast love and faithfulness meet;
    righteousness and peace kiss each other.
-
blessings fellow travelers and shore sailors,
Rob Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment