Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Fw: around the bend




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:30 AM
Subject: around the bend

around the bend I cannot see...
but there is where I go.
-
I cannot tell what I will face,
like the twisting of a road.
-
I only see the path ahead,
with light for one more step...
-
How can I go to the unknown?
What will I face beyond?
-
So good to know that He can see
beyond the bend...while leading me...
with every move...He walks with me...
-
And even more, with plans that wait,
around the bend...
-
He'll work in me some mystery,
And life complete as He with me,
walking now eternally.
-
2 Corinthians 5:So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight.

-
blessings,
Rob Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment