Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Fw: seeds in the wind




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:01 AM
Subject: seeds in the wind

I was jogging yesterday out by a local reservoir.  As I headed into a wooded area I spotted some seeds being carried by the wind and drifting across the road above me (like the picture).  I thought about the new life represented by the seeds and how, at the end of the summer, preparations are already being made for spring...despite the winter that must come between.  How beautiful that God designed a way for the wind to carry this new life and establish it before the cold of winter.  He knows that spring lies just ahead...just past one very cold season.  I am reminded that the Holy Spirit is the divine wind that carries the seed of new life to people even as they are about to enter "winter" experiences in their lives.  Spring, for them, also lies just ahead...through one cold season.
-
Psalm 104:30 When you send forth your Spirit, they are created,
    and you renew the face of the ground.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith
.


No comments:

Post a Comment