Monday, March 27, 2017

Fw: Because He hears




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 7:26 AM
Subject: Because He hears

Psalm 116:1-2
I love the Lord, because he has heard
    my voice and my pleas for mercy.

Because he inclined his ear to me,
    therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
-
It is interesting how the problems of life can increase the intimacy of our relationship with the Lord.  As we are overwhelmed with issues that are beyond our wisdom and strength...  As we encounter pressures from work, from relationships with others...As we deal with fears that can attack from any number of sources...
-
We turn to the Lord......and...
He hears us and He cares for us and He provides for us and, as a result....
-
We love Him and we continue to call on Him and our closeness to Him is forged ever closer.
-
Amazing how the Lord turns problems around to become the greatest solution of all...a relationship with Him based on trust and intimate dependence.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith





No comments:

Post a Comment