Saturday, November 25, 2017

Fw: friends

I spotted this small group of geese recently, standing together by the water's edge.  They illustrate the power of friendship to me.  Friends go through life together.  They support each other.  They watch out for each other. They stand together and they move together.  They have a lot in common and this forges a strong bond.  Together they add richness to life.  And sometimes just being together by the water's edge is enough...if they do that together.
-
3 John 1:

14 but I hope to see you shortly, and we shall speak face to face.

Peace to you. Our friends greet you. Greet the friends by name.


-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment