Monday, December 4, 2017

Fw: stepping through fog


It is a foggy morning.  On top of that, it is a foggy Monday morning.  Mondays bring the start of a work week and this will be a very busy work week.  Mondays can seem kind of foggy just getting back into the work routine after weekends have broken us free of the routine.  When you walk through foggy, busy times you can begin to sense anxiety.  But I noticed this morning that, despite the fog surrounding me, I could clearly see the path right in front of me as I walked by a small pond.  I remembered that the Lord will make the way clear, step by step, even if the bigger picture seems shrouded in the fog of the unknown.
-
Today's daily verse from my Bible application seems appropriate: Isaiah 41:13
"For I hold you by your right hand—
    I, the Lord your God.
And I say to you,
    'Don't be afraid. I am here to help you."
-
No matter how dense the fog, the Lord will guide us through, step by step.

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment